As described in detail below, we may collect certain identifying information from or about you in connection with your use of, or your submissions to, the Website (collectively, the “Collected Information”). Collected Information includes but not limited to, name and an email address. PretzelBox uses the information we collect to provide the services that are available via the Website.Correspondence
We appreciate your questions and comments about the Website and welcome your messages at our support email address, email@example.com
. If you correspond with PretzelBox through the Website or via email, the Collected Information may include the content of, and metadata regarding, any correspondence you may have with us. We may share your messages with those within our organization who are most capable of addressing the issues contained in your message. We may archive your message for a certain period of time or discard it.Online Account Management
If you elected to subscribe to any online services provided via the Website, including the ability to access any password-protected areas of the Website, you will be required to submit personal information (including some Collected Information) for the purpose of verifying your identity and your authority to manage the account. This Collected Information will be used by PretzelBox, our agents, suppliers and third-party service providers for internal use, to respond to your service requests and for any other lawful purpose.How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
With Whom Do We Share Information That We Collect?
- you expressly authorize PretzelBox to do so,
- it is necessary to allow PretzelBox’s service providers, agents, or other third parties to provide products or services for or to PretzelBox
- it is necessary in order to provide the Website or the services,
- PretzelBox is sending you other information that may be useful to you,
- subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, it is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on PretzelBox’s behalf or to other entities with whom PretzelBox has joint marketing agreements,
- it is necessary to protect the confidentiality or security of your records,
- it is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, verifying identity, age, and/or payment details, investigating complaints about the Website, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends and dispute resolution,
- it is necessary to comply with law enforcement, governmental mandate, or other legal requirement, if appropriate, for your protection or in connection with an investigation or prosecution of possible unlawful activity;
- subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, it is necessary in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of the assets of PretzelBox or the merger of PretzelBox into another entity or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which PretzelBox is not the survivor, or
- it is otherwise necessary for PretzelBox to disclose it as required or permitted by law.
As PretzelBox grows and develops its business, it is possible that its corporate structure or organization might change or that it might merge or otherwise combine with, or that it or portions of its business might be acquired by, another company. In any such transactions, customer information generally is, and should be expected to be, one of the transferred business assets. Also, if any bankruptcy, liquidation or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, your information may be considered a company asset that may be sold or transferred to third parties.What Choices Do You Have?
When submitting information, corresponding, making requests for information, and otherwise interacting with PretzelBox and its representatives through or in connection with the Website, you choose what information to supply or submit, whether you wish to receive further information, and how you may be contacted. Please take care to share only such information as is needed or that you believe is appropriate. Any promotional email we send to you will contain a link which will allow you to opt out of receiving any further correspondence. If you have created an online account, you may also change your correspondence preferences by logging into your account. You may disable your online account access at any time; however, this will not necessarily result in the deletion of any Collected Information.How Do We Protect Information Collected About You?
If you are using the public PretzelBox system, you should have no expectation of privacy because anyone can read any email received and posted in any mailbox. Please do not use the public PretzelBox system for anything that you want to keep private.Linked Websites
Note the inherent design of the Public PretzelBox system provides no privacy. All emails sent to this system are readable by anyone and in the public domain.Children
The Website is intended for a general audience and is not intended for use or view by children under 13 years of age without parental consent, and we do not knowingly collect information about children or sell products to children. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using the Website.Visiting The Website from Outside the United States
Whom Can You Contact For More Information?
If you have any questions or suggestions about the Website, PretzelBox, our services, or our privacy practices, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org